how it works
HOW TO EARN POINTS
• Reward points are earned by completing purchases on MeriwoolLayers.com
• The amount of reward points earned are based on your order subtotal at the applicable rate based on your current reward tier.
• Reward points may also be earned by performing special actions such as liking our page on Facebook or even gifted for your birthday!
• Listed below are ways to earn points:
Every $1 spent = 1 point (Bronze), 2 points (Silver), 3 points (Gold)
Signing Up = 15 points
Birthday= 50 points
Follow us on Instagram = 15 points
Like us on Facebook = 15 points
Facebook share = 15 points
NOTE: Points are earned from your order subtotal and not the total of the complete transaction.
• 10 reward points = $1.00 off of your order subtotal.
• Reward points must be redeemed in increments of 10 and may used, if available, at any time for instant savings.
Example: 125 available reward points would be redeemable as either 10, 20, 30, etc., up to 120 points.
• Reward points are deducted from your balance upon redemption and a coupon code will be instantly issued that may be applied at checkout.
• Unused reward points will reset every six (6) months from initial sign up.
• All customers begin in the Bronze Reward Tier and may advance to Silver then Gold based on available, accumulated reward points.
• Saving points = higher reward tiers.
• Each reward tier has increased potential for earning reward points in addition to other perks.
Important: Your reward tier is based of the available points balance. Once points are redeemed, your reward tier will be adjusted in accordance with your new reward point balance.
• Reward points previously earned, on items that are returned, will be deducted from your current balance.
• If your available reward point balance is less than the total amount to be deducted, your adjusted reward points balance will reflect the deficit as negative. Meaning any future earned reward points will be applied to the negative balance thus also affecting your reward tier. Sorry no free points on this one!
• If you feel that your points were deducted erroneously or incorrectly, please reach out to our Meriwool team and we will be more than happy to assist you.
Unused reward points will reset every six (6) months from initial sign up.
TERMS OF SERVICE
For full terms of service click here.