Thank you for visiting and shopping at Meriwool Layers. Below are the terms and conditions that constitute our Free Shipping Policy.
All orders are processed and shipped as follows:
• Orders are processed within 2-3 days from the day the order was placed.
• Orders are only processed and shipped Monday through Friday, excluding weekends and holidays.
Unfortunately, at this time, Meriwool Layers does not ship to APO/FPO/DPO addresses. Otherwise, free shipping is offered and available for all orders in the continental United States.
Orders ship from Southern California and the estimated shipping times depend upon the customers location (typically 5-7 days max).
Tracking information will be provided once the item is scheduled to be shipped.
All orders shipped to Canada are subject to duties by the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA). Duties are not included with an order's shipping charges. Duties are calculated according to several factors, including the destination address, value of goods, and category of goods. Package recipients are responsible for satisfying any duties assessed by the CBSA. For more information on the CBSA and how duties are calculated, please visit:
NOTE: Canada orders may take longer than expected to be delivered due to logistical issues with USPS regarding COVID19. In some cases it, it may take 20 business days or more. We are working on new shipping methods to reduce this time and do ask for your patience. We currently do not ship to Yukon, Canada.
Lost or Damaged Packages
Please contact Meriwool Layers customer service immediately If a damaged shipment is received or your tracked order is showing as delivered but has not been received.
returns and exchanges
It is our goal at Meriwool Layers to provide a comprehensive and hassle-free return and exchange process.
Returns and exchanges are accepted on all unworn or unused merino wool products, still in new condition with the original tags, within 30 days of the purchase date, for items that were purchased on MeriwoolLayers.com or from an authorized seller (Refer to Authorized Sellers). Items purchased from any other third party distributor or seller must be returned through them. Exchanges must be for items of equal or lesser value only.
Please click here to download your editable online RMA form that you will include in your return.
Return and Exchange Process
1. Select Contact Us to submit your return or exchange request and obtain a return shipping label. We do not offer return shipping labels for international orders at this time.
Note: Be sure to provide the name from the original order as well as the original order number.
2. After once again ensuring that the items are in their new condition with the original tags, pack the item(s) for return, utilizing the return shipping label and including a copy of the RMA form inside of the package.
3. Drop off the return at the appropriate shipper.
4. Once the return is received and inspected an e-mail will be sent informing you that a refund has been approved and processed. If there are any issues with the return, an e-mail will be sent notifying you of such.
5. If you are exchanging for another item, an e-mail will be sent informing you of the exchange options that are available.
• Low Baller
• Fire Sale Merchant
• New Sillk Road
• Low Baller
• Fire Sale Merchant