Meriwool Layers products are covered by the manufacturers 90-Day Warranty
Warranty replacements are only for the same item. If that particular item is out of stock, you will be contacted with other available options.
Any shipping charges that occur as a result of a warranty return or exchange are covered by the customer.
The warranty covers only the following manufacturer defect or flaws:
warranty does not cover
The warranty does not cover the following:
• Items that Meriwool Layers determine, in its sole discretion, to be free of any material or workmanship defects or flaws
• Items evidencing excessive wear, misuse or alteration
• Size, fit and style selection complaints
• Items with missing or defaced labels
• Improper care or storage (e.g. moth or insect damage, not following washing or cleaning instructions)
• Alterations or customization (e.g. embroidery, third party tailoring)
• Items that were purchased second hand, or from an unauthorized seller
• Items outside of the covered warranty period