Warranty replacements are only for the same item. If that particular item is out of stock, you will be contacted with other available options.
Any shipping charges that occur as a result of a warranty return or exchange are covered by the customer.
The warranty covers only the following manufacturer defect or flaws:
warranty does not cover
The warranty does not cover the following:
• Items that Meriwool Layers determine, in its sole discretion, to be free of any material or workmanship defects or flaws
• Items evidencing excessive wear, misuse or alteration
• Size, fit and style selection complaints
• Items with missing or defaced labels
• Improper care or storage (e.g. moth or insect damage, not following washing or cleaning instructions)
• Alterations or customization (e.g. embroidery, third party tailoring)
• Items that were purchased second hand, or from an unauthorized seller
• Items outside of the covered warranty period